Barbarian is a hero class in Heroes of Ardania. Barbarians lacks the ability to use standard armor, but have high vitality and damage output, with an emphasis on inflicting critical hits. Barbarians have the most restrictive temple enchantment options, since their patron god, Krolm, is opposed by all other gods.
|Temples||Accepted at Temples to Krolm only|
|Armor type||Special armor only, including loincloth/breechcloth special armor|
|XP to level up||1200|
- Critical Hit (begins at 1% and increases +1% each level; critical Hit from all sources is capped at 40%)
- Hardiness (begins at 20% and increases +1 each level, up to 40%) – This ability is unique to barbarians and provides a chance that the barbarian falls unconscious instead of dying. Hardiness serves to compensate for barbarians' lack of access to the resurrection and re-animate enchantments.
- Club Attack – Provides a passive +10 damage bonus. This ability is unique to barbarians.
Abilities from class-specific items
- Double Attack (up to 45% total from class-specific items)
- Attack Multiple Foes (up to 30% total from class-specific items)
- Barbarians have a passive +2 armor bonus. This bonus is permanent.