Grov-Urtat is a city at the far end of the Northern Pass of the Hellfire Mountains. The city is closed to visitors. The only available sublocation is gnomish Shanty Town. It is assumed that this is the site of a dwarven traitor quest that has been in development.
The Shanty Town is the main city hub of Grov-Urtat and includes the following features:
Introduces you to the area, much like Barmaid in the Elven Valley. Chatting with the gnome unlocks the Gnome Shoppe.
Sells some items and schematics. Buys also some type of items (for standard prices).
- Health Grubs (4 gold)
- Potion of Goblin Strength (45 gold)
- Crafting Caliper (Schematic) (800 gold)
- Crafting Magnifier (Schematic) (1600 gold)
A heap of junk claiming to guard Grov-Urtat's gates. Chatting with the guardian gnome reveals another sublocation, Krypta's Kitchen.
Krypta's Kitchen is an explorable location accessed from the Shanty Town.
- Can sometimes find lower value Junk or a bit of gold.
- Dwarven Trap, losing turns. Though it seems that high ART helps to avoid these traps.
- Rock-hurling giants, losing health.
- Northern Pass (0 turns, under the "Travel to Traveller's Dell" name)