Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Further Research Needed|
All information welcome
- Map misreading – Lose 1-4 turns (unavoidable).
- Frozen spring – Random enchantment, healing (partial) or damage from poison (unless the hero has Immunity to Poison).
- Winter storm – Requires Travellers Cloak and Mountain Boots to avoid loss of turns.
- Large Ice Cave – Guarded by 2-4 Wendigo. Drops no items.
- Huge Ice Cave – Guarded by 2-4 Ice Dragons or 2-4 Yeti. Drops:
- Level 6 Weapons : (Axe of Death, Flattener, Hammer of the Dwarves, Longsword of Decapitation, Random Slayer, Staff of Spite)
- Greatsword of Vanquishing
- Elven Chain Mail, Mithril Breastplate +4, Mithril Plate Armor, Mithrilweave Robe
- Amulet of Destruction
- Belt of Rage
- Quiver of Burning, Quiver of Venom
- Skull Beard Ring
- Barrow – Guarded by 1-3 Yeti, 1-3 Ice Golems, 1-3 Ice Dragons and 1-2 Tundra Golem. Drops gold and 1 item:
- Ruins (Dwarf, Monk, Solarus and Paladin only) – Guarded by a Doppleganger and Flowering Strangleweeds.
- Drops Mystic Items for the corresponding class
- Lost Elf (Elven Escort)