The Lower Sewers is a level of the Valmorgen Sewers lower than the basic sewers. Access to the lower sewers can be discovered by exploring the (upper) sewers. Heroes who've risen past the initial levels will generally want to move onto the lower sewers since it contains more challenging foes and opportunities for experiences. Lower level heroes should be careful as the encounter get quite a bit more challenging.
Exploring the lower sewers long enough reveals the location to the Ratman Kingdom.
- 1-2 Bandits
- 1-2 Gargantuan Rats
- 2-6 Giant Rats
- 2-3 Giant Rats + 1-2 Ratmen
- 2-3 Huge Rats
- 2-3 Huge Rats + 1 Gargantuan Rat
- 1-3 Lurkers
- 2-5 Ratmen
- 1-2 Ratmen + 1 Ratman Champion
- 1-3 Ratmen + 1 Ratman Shaman
- 2-4 Ruffians
- 3-4 Rust Spitters
- 3-5 Thugs
- 1-3 Thugs + 1-2 Ruffians
- 1-2 Trolls
- Level 1 Weapons (Axe, Blade-stick, Cheap Iron Dagger, Hammer, Light Crossbow, Longbow, Mace, Shortsword, Wooden Staff), Steel Dagger
- Soft Leather Armor, Leather Harness, Wooden Buckler
- Healing Potion
- Junk (Barrel Hoop, Bent Saw, Broken Arrowhead, Broken Bow, Broken Chamber Pot, Broken Staff, Candle Stump, Cracked Crystal Ball, Mouldy Cloak, Old Book, Old Gauntlet, Old Leather Boot, Rotting Coat, Rusted Helmet, Rusty Fork, Tin Cup, Torn Pillow, Torn Purse)
- Health Grubs from Rats Nest encounter.