Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Town Elder: Posseses information about the Lost Elf. Gives the Nomads' Arena quest.
- Arena: Challenge the local champion to complete the arena quest, for discounts and better inventory in shop.
- Shop: Sells and buys various items.
- Every Arena's tier win makes 1 additional item available for buying from the shop. After completion of the Arena quest selling prices are lowered (to regular shops level), while you can sell there almost any game item at the highest rate - 95% of a normal selling price.
- Healer: You can be fully healed for 200 gold. The Lost Elf can be found here, if you have the quest.
- Cache: 72000 to purchase.
- Elixir of Health (480 gold)
- Total Restoration Tincture (2400 gold)
- Strangleweed Spit (288 gold)
- Stack of Wands of Lightning Storm (2560 gold)
- Stack of Anti-Magic Gems (800 gold)
- Stack of Invisibility Gems (640 gold)
- Medusa Potion (1280 gold)
- Dryad Potion (1280 gold)
- Potion of Monster Detection (96 gold)
Inventory after completion of the arena
- Elixir of Health (300 gold)
- Total Restoration Tincture (1500 gold)
- Strangleweed Spit (180 gold)
- Stack of Wands of Lightning Storm (1600 gold)
- Stack of Anti-Magic Gems (500 gold)
- Stack of Invisibility Gems (400 gold)
- Medusa Potion (800 gold)
- Dryad Potion (800 gold)
- Potion of Monster Detection (60 gold)
- Green Death Poison (540 gold)
- Tonic of Speed (400 gold)
- Lightning Distractor (1000 gold)
- Strengthening Ground Potion (1000 gold)
- Potion of Dirgo Strength (400 gold)
- Regeneration Elixir (350 gold)
- Fire Balm (200 gold)
- Rezzenthells Spellkiller (3540 gold)
- Skullcap of Self-Improvement (1400 gold)
- Ring of Fortitude (200 gold)
- Stack of Wands of Invisibilty (30000 gold)