Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Ruins of Gar Uta is a location that is discovered by exploring the Ruins of Thallis. Gar Uta is the location of powerful, late game monsters, as well as late game quests.
- Lair of Dire Bears: Gives gold after fighting 3-8 Mountain Bears and 3-8 Dire Bears
- Wandering Towering Golem
- Entrance to the Temple of Winds
- Villager - Leads to the The Temple Raiders quest and plays a role thereafter.
- Hidden Healing Pool of Gar Uta - Provides Full healing and the resolution to the Plagued! quest.
- Abomination Lair - part of the Desert Artifact Quest
- The Imp and His Tools quest item - Guarded by a lot of Dire & Mountain Bears
- Non-quest lair encounters in this area do not drop any items,
- During "The Dead Wander in Gar-Uta", Imp Workshop Ingredients can be obtained from abandoned houses.
- Boots of Lunord (resolution to "The Dead Wander in Gar-Uta").
- Temple of the Winds - Inhabitants: Gar Uta Raider, Dire Bear (prior to completion of the quest line). The potion of monster detection does not work here.
- Extra Windy Conditions - Lose 1 turn
- Wind Storm event - Gain 5 turns of the Wind Storm spell (does not apply to Barbarians)