Treldan Wood is a region in Ardania for heroes to explore once they have obtained the map for the location, either by completing The Trial of Venn's Spire or by purchasing the map from the map maker in Mayhew. The region contains fairly low-level Monsters who should not pose too much of a threat to heroes, although spell-casting Heroes may have trouble with the magic-resistant dryads.
- Spider Lair: Heroes may find Giant Spider Venom after defeating the Spiders.
- Creature Den: Heroes may find Bloodbear Skin after defeating Bloodbears, if present.
- Werewolves' Hoard Lair: Heroes may find different items after defeating Vargs and Werewolves:
- Drums Encounter: Daemonwood, Flowering Strangleweeds / Dryads or mask (e.g. Totemic Mask of Fire, Totemic Mask of Earth, Totemic Mask of Water, Totemic Mask of Air). useful for Barbarians, Rangers, and Cultists.
- Heroes with the harvesting ability may randomly discover items. For example, Rangers may find healing herbs, which can be used to create elixirs of health at the Alchemist.
- Heroes can randomly find an Emerald Trinket. This event is tracked as an item encounter in the journal counter.