- Rescue the Wizard's Apprentice
- Mushroom Hunt
- The Wizard's Spellbook
- Look for Lupusweed
- Merlan's Staff
- Moonglow Water
- Silver Varg Sheddings
- Defeat Merlan's Apprentice
After completing all above quest hero is granted access to the shop. Note that this will take quite a while to accomplish, mostly because you must re-enter the Dark Forest then find the way out for each quest.
- Minotaur Potion (800 gold)
- Medusa Potion (800 gold)
- Dryad Potion (800 gold)
- Werewolf Potion (500 gold)
- Ring of Mighty Devastation (100,000 gold)
- Circlet of Lycanthropy (50,000 gold)
- Wolfskin Greaves (5,000 gold)
- Silverhide Archer Gloves (5,000 gold)
- War Gauntlets (10,000 gold)
- War Chargers (10,000 gold)
- Arcane Gloves (7,500 gold)
- Boots of the Magi (7,500 gold)
For a reasonable fee, Merlan can recharge your wands and gems. Recharging will require a Dark Bellanite fragment, and will cost 800 gold per item.
Selling items to Merlan
You can sell certain items to Merlan at a rate - in most cases - rather better (50% more) than you would find in the Marketplace, including Accessories, Armbands, Belts, Cloaks, Footwear, Gloves, Headgear, Potions, and Rings. The only place where you can get higher prices for your stuff is the Nomad's Outpost, but only completion of the Nomad's Arena quest.